Cortez Amarillo Tree
This is a 100% handmade pendant that has been carefully handcrafted and it's inspired by the beautiful Cortez Amarillo (Golden Trumpet Tree) in Costa Rica.
This is an spectacular flower tree. It is famous throughout Central America for its brief, spectacular displays of large yellow flowers in the dry season. Such a sight is not meant to be forever though. These displays last only 4 to 7 days and are synchronized across the trees of large areas of forest and agroscape.
Scientific name: (Tabebuia ochracea)
- 950 Sterling Silver
- Swarovski crystals
- Copper wire
- Omega and chain are NOT included
- Large 44 x 44 mm and 56 crystals
- Small 38 x 38 mm and 42 crystals
- 950 Sterling silver is very easy to clean and it is much better than the standard 925 sterling silver because it is purer. After taking your jewelry off, clean it with a soft polishing cloth avoiding the crystal area. Be very careful to not pull out the wire because it may break. Periodically, wash it in warm water with a few drops of mild dish washing liquid. DO NOT brush it. Dry it out using a hair dryer. 950 Sterling silver will always look as new.
- Do not spray perfume, cologne or cream on this pendant
- Keep it in the jewelry box it arrived
- This pendant is packed in a beautiful jewelry box. A descriptive card is included.
- This product is mailed from Costa Rica. It will arrive in 7 to 12 business days. We do not ship on weekends nor Holidays.
- Package includes one pendant and one sterling silver chain.
- Costa Rican Handmade Jewelry Design
Costa Rica Blooming, sharing a piece of our country with you!