Roble Sabana Tree Pendant
This is a beautiful 100% handmade pendant inspired by the magnificent Roble Sabana tree in Costa Rica. Few spring-blooming trees are more spectacular than this trumpet pink tree. A leafless tree adorned with tens of thousands of large, almost unnaturally bright, pink to white trumpet-shaped flowers is a sight to behold. We replicate it perfectly by using the exact crystal color. Although it is native to Central and South America, you will enjoy it in Costa Rica during the dry season, from January to March. It is the national tree of Paraguay and El Salvador. They grow naturally in pastures and savannas and adorn parks, sidewalks and mountains where ever they are planted.
Scientific name: (Tabebuia rosea)
- 950 Sterling Silver
- Swarovski crystals
- Copper wire
- Omega and chain are NOT included
- Large 44 x 44 mm and 64 crystals
- Small 38 x 38 mm and 56 crystals
- 950 Sterling silver is very easy to clean and it is much better than the standard 925 sterling silver because it is purer. After taking your jewelry off, clean it with a soft polishing cloth avoiding the crystal area. Be very careful to not pull out the wire because it may break. Periodically, wash it in warm water with a few drops of mild dish washing liquid. DO NOT brush it. Dry it out using a hair dryer. 950 Sterling silver will always look as new.
- Do not spray perfume, cologne or cream on this pendant
- Keep it in the jewelry box it arrived
- This pendant is packed in a beautiful jewelry box. A descriptive card is included.
- Your purchase will ship from Costa Rica in 3-5 business days. Once shipped, please allow a minimum of 3 weeks to receive your order.
- Package includes one pendant ONLY and sterling silver chain as a gift.