Poro Tree Pendant
This is a 100% handmade pendant that has been carefully handcrafted and it's inspired by the beautiful Poro tree (Mountain Immortelle) in Costa Rica.
Commonly called Poro Extranjero or Poro Gigante, it was most often planted on coffee plantations where coffee grew well in their shade. The orange blossoms can come anytime between December and February.
Scientific name: (Erythrina poeppigiana)
- 950 Sterling Silver
- Swarovski crystals
- Copper wire
- Omega and chain are NOT included
- Large 44 x 44 mm and 56 crystals
- Small 38 x 38 mm and 42 crystals
- 950 Sterling silver is very easy to clean and it is much better than the standard 925 sterling silver because it is purer. After taking your jewelry off, clean it with a soft polishing cloth avoiding the crystal area. Be very careful to not pull out the wire because it may break. Periodically, wash it in warm water with a few drops of mild dish washing liquid. DO NOT brush it. Dry it out using a hair dryer. 950 Sterling silver will always look as new.
- Do not spray perfume, cologne or cream on this pendant
- Keep it in the jewelry box it arrived
- This pendant is packed in a beautiful jewelry box. A descriptive card is included.
- This product ships out from Costa Rica. It will arrive in 7 to 12 business days. We do not ship on weekends nor Holidays.
- Package includes one pendant ONLY.
Costa Rica Blooming, sharing a piece of our country with you!