This is a 100% handcrafted tree pendant made of solid 950 Sterling Silver. The tree is wrapped with copper wire and Swarovski crystals. It is inspired by the beautiful Malinche (Flamboyant) tree in Costa Rica.
It is native to Madagascar but is now popular in Costa Rica for its red-orange flowers during the rainy season. You will see it mostly in Guanacaste and a few in San Jose city.
Details & Materials:
- 100% handcrafted in Costa Rica
- 950 Sterling Silver
- Wire-wrapped tree pendant
- Swarovski crystals
- Copper wire
- 925 Sterling Silver chain is included
- A beautiful descriptive card is included with some related information about this tree.
- Scientific Name: Delonix regia
- Large 44 x 44 mm and 48 crystals
- Small 38 x 38 mm and 40 crystals
- 950 Sterling Silver is much better quality than the standard 925 SS because it is purer. It lasts much longer and will look new every time it is cleaned properly. After taking your jewelry off, clean it with a soft polishing cloth avoiding the crystal area. Be very careful to not pull out the wire because it may break. Periodically, wash it in warm water with a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid. DO NOT brush it. Dry it out using a hairdryer.
- Do not spray perfume, cologne nor cream on the pendant or chain.
- Keep it in the jewelry box it was received.
- This Flamboyant tree necklace is packed in a beautiful jewelry box that protects it from any hazard during transportation.
- International orders are shipped from Costa Rica within 3-5 business days and will be received within 2-3 weeks. If faster shipping is desired, please contact us.
- Domestic orders will be shipped within 2-3 days.
- Check out our Shipping and Return Policy here