This is a 100% handmade pendant that has been carefully handcrafted and it's inspired by the beautiful Jacaranda in Costa Rica.
The jacaranda tree is a tropical beauty with its clusters of fragrant, purple, trumpet-shaped blooms. Its main distinguishing feature is its spectacular lavender-blue blooms which have led to its popularity as an ornamental tree.
Scientific name: (Jacaranda mimosifolia)
- 950 Sterling Silver
- Swarovski crystals
- Copper wire
- Omega and chain are NOT included
- Large 44 x 44 mm and 56 crystals
- Small 38 x 38 mm and 42crystals
- 950 Sterling silver is very easy to clean and it is much better than the standard 925 sterling silver because it is purer. After taking your jewelry off, clean it with a soft polishing cloth avoiding the crystal area. Be very careful to not pull out the wire because it may break. Periodically, wash it in warm water with a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid. DO NOT brush it. Dry it out using a hairdryer. 950 Sterling silver will always look as new
- Do not spray perfume, cologne or cream on this pendant
- Keep it in the jewelry box it arrived
- This pendant is packed in a beautiful jewelry box. A descriptive card is included.
- This product is mailed from Costa Rica. It will arrive in 7 to 12 business days. We do not ship on weekends nor Holidays.
- The package includes one pendant and one sterling silver chain.
- Costa Rican Handmade Jewelry
Costa Rica Blooming, sharing a piece of paradise with you!