This is a beautiful 100% handmade wire wrapped tree pendant, handcrafted and inspired by the magnificent Casco de Venado tree (Orchid Tree) in Costa Rica.
You will see its beautiful flowers that look like orchids, from September to November. There are pink and white flowers adorning our sidewalks.
Details & Materials:
- 100% handcrafted in Costa Rica
- 950 Sterling Silver
- Wire-wrapped tree pendant
- Swarovski crystals
- Copper wire
- 925 Sterling Silver chain is included
- A beautiful descriptive card is included with some related information about this tree.
- Scientific Name: Bauhinia purpurea
- Large 44 x 44 mm and 48 crystals
- Small 38 x 38 mm and 42 crystals
- 950 Sterling Silver is much better quality than the standard 925 SS because it is purer. It lasts much longer and will look as new every time it is cleaned properly. After taking your jewelry off, clean it with a soft polishing cloth avoiding the crystal area. Be very careful to not pull out the wire because it may break. Periodically, wash it in warm water with a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid. DO NOT brush it. Dry it out using a hairdryer.
- Do not spray perfume, cologne nor cream on the pendant or chain.
- Keep it in the jewelry box it was received.
- This necklace is packed in a beautiful jewelry box that protects it from any hazard during transportation.
- International orders are shipped from Costa Rica within 3-5 business days and will be received within 2-3 weeks. If a faster shipping is desired, please contact us.
- Domestic orders will be shipped d within 2-3 days.
- Check out our Shipping and Return Policy here
Costa Rica Blooming, jewelry made in Costa Rica