This is a 100% beautifully handmade wire-wrapped tree pendant that has been carefully handcrafted and it's inspired by Costa Rican's extraordinary national tree, the Guanacaste tree. It is known as the Ear Tree in English.
It is impossible to miss this flowering tree that is most known for its immensity, and characterized by a spherical crown. This majestic tree represents a symbol of stability, strength and growth and you can enjoy its beauty in Guanacaste Province in Costa Rica.
Scientific name: (Enterolobium cyclocarpum)
- 100% handcrafted in Costa Rica
- 950 Sterling Silver
- Wire-wrapped tree pendant
- Swarovski crystals
- Copper wire
- Sterling Silver chain is included
- Large 44 x 44 mm and 48 crystals
- Small 38 x 38 mm and 42 crystals
- 950 Sterling Silver is very easy to clean and it is much better than the standard 925 Sterling Silver because it is purer. After taking your jewelry off, clean it with a soft polishing cloth avoiding the crystal area. Be very careful to not pull out the wire because it may break. Periodically, wash it in warm water with a few drops of mild dishwashing liquid. DO NOT brush it. Dry it out using a hairdryer. 950 Sterling Silver will always look new.
- Do not spray perfume, cologne nor cream on the pendant or chain.
- Keep it in the jewelry box it was received.
- This necklace is packed in a beautiful jewelry box.
- A beautiful descriptive card is included with some related information of this tree.
- International orders are shipped from Costa Rica within 3-5 business days and will be received within 2-3 weeks. If a faster shipping is desired, please contact us.
- Domestic orders will be received within 2-3 days.
- Check our Shipping and Return Policy here
Costa Rica Blooming, sharing a piece of our country with you!