CARAO Tree Pendant
This is a 100% handmade pendant that has been carefully handcrafted and it's inspired by the beautiful Carao (Pink Shower) in Costa Rica.
The name “pink shower” comes from the bright pink blossoms that this tree produces. It is sometimes called “stinking tree” because the pulp in its pods has a very strong smell. When in flower, this is one of the most handsome trees you will find in Guanacaste. The flowering blossoms of the Carao are an important dry season nectar source for bees, birds and butterflies.
Scientific name: (Cassia grandis)
- 950 Sterling Silver
- Swarovski crystals
- Copper wire
- Omega and chain are NOT included
- Large 44 x 44 mm and 64 crystals
- Small 38 x 38 mm and 56 crystals
- 950 Sterling silver is very easy to clean and it is much better than the standard 925 sterling silver because it is purer. After taking your jewelry off, clean it with a soft polishing cloth avoiding the crystal area. Be very careful to not pull out the wire because it may break. Periodically, wash it in warm water with a few drops of mild dish washing liquid. DO NOT brush it. Dry it out using a hair dryer. 950 Sterling silver will always look as new.
- Do not spray perfume, cologne or cream on this pendant
- Keep it in the jewelry box it arrived
- This pendant is packed in a beautiful jewelry box. A descriptive card is included.
- This product is mailed from Costa Rica. It will arrive in 7 to 12 business days. We do not ship on weekends nor Holidays.
- Package includes one pendant ONLY.
- Costa Rica Handmade Jewelry Design
Costa Rica Blooming, sharing a piece of our country with you!