MADERO NEGRO Tree
This is a 100% handmade MADERO NEGRO tree pendant that has been carefully handcrafted and it's inspired by the beautiful Madero Negro (Mother of Cocoa) in Costa Rica.
A small, deciduous, ornamental tree, planted in gardens and fields as a green manure tree. In Costa Rica, it was planted close to cacao plantations to provide enough shadow. The tree is leafless when in flower and bears fruits during April and May. The small flowers (barely 2cm long) are pale pink and yellow and they are borne in dense clusters on bare twigs. Flowers fade to white / faint purple with age. It can be used as an ornamental. The flowers attract a lot of bees and butterflies.
Scientific name: (Gliricidia sepium)
- 950 Sterling Silver
- Swarovski crystals
- Copper wire
- Omega and chain are NOT included
- Large 44 x 44 mm and 64 crystals
- Small 38 x 38 mm and 56 crystals
- 950 Sterling silver is very easy to clean and it is much better than the standard 925 sterling silver because it is purer. After taking your jewelry off, clean it with a soft polishing cloth avoiding the crystal area. Be very careful to not pull out the wire because it may break. Periodically, wash it in warm water with a few drops of mild dish washing liquid. DO NOT brush it. Dry it out using a hair dryer. 950 Sterling silver will always look as new.
- Do not spray perfume, cologne or cream on this pendant
- Keep it in the jewelry box it arrived
- This pendant is packed in a beautiful jewelry box. A descriptive card is included.
- Your purchase will ship from Costa Rica in 3-5 business days. Once shipped, please allow a minimum of 3 weeks to receive your order.
- Package includes one pendant ONLY and sterling silver chain as a gift.
- Costa Rican handmade jewelry